Excellent Performance in a compact body
• A brightness level is 3,300 lm, and contrast ratio of 5,000:1 in a compact body.
• A maximum 8,000-hour lamp replacement cycle.
• A long-life filter with a maximum 5,000-hour replacement cycle.
• Quiet 29-dB design helps to hold viewers’ attention.
• The Daylight View Lite function supports easy, comfortable viewing in a bright room.
Ease of Installation
• Corner Keystone Correction enables angled projection.
• 1.2x zoom lens allows flexible installation.
• Curved Screen Correction for projecting onto a curved screen.
• Multi Projector Monitoring and Control Software is available for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single PC.
Variety of Useful Features
• A USB Memory Viewer Function for projecting without having to connect to a computer.
• USB Display Function for easy projection using a USB cable.
• Equipped with an HDMI input terminal and abundant interfaces.
• Other useful features including a built-in 10 W*8 speaker, a built-in closed caption decoder, Blackboard modes, etc.